The best pet behavior help, brought to the Internet Age. The possibilities are endless.
Over the Phone Pet Behavior Help
Personalized Pet Behavior Help
Dog Exercise Plans
Benefits of Online Dog Training
- Free Your Schedule
It’s hard to coordinate schedules with a busy local trainer, and harder still to fit rigid group classes into a modern schedule.
- Never coordinate schedules again
- Take all the time you need to master a skill
- Only pay for the courses that fit your goals
- Train in 10 minute chunks instead of 1-hour lessons
Cut the Commute
Driving to a faraway training center is a pain. Add in traffic, weather, or other delays, and forget it!
- Access pet behavior help professionals wherever you live
- Train your pet in your pajamas or from your office
- Keep your trainer and program even if you move
- Save $1,000s
At up to $100 per hour for private in-home training, dog training is pricey.
- Single-skill courses start at $30 per course
- Private remote training costs less due to no commute
- Opt for a personalized plan to save big $ on complex problems
Journey Dog Training Promise
You Will Learn
You’ll learn how to use treats, toys, and praise to motivate your dog. You’ll learn to use the environment to your advantage. You’ll learn to communicate with your dog. You’ll better understand body language and behavior. You’ll sound super-smart at the bar. Guaranteed.
Your Pet Will Learn
Dogs and cats are smarter than we give them credit for. They learn very quickly when we show then what we want and them pay them for their hard work. If you’re stuck, just drop us a line. We will get you on track to your goals.
We’ll Support You
We may not be coming to your home, but we’re just a click or two away. Once you sign up for a course, you’ll be given access to email support, text support, and optional Skype calls for extra help.
You’ll Save Time and Money
You’ll get out of your dog what you put in. Don’t expect training to happen overnight. But online science-based dog training means that you don’t have to drive to a facility, spend an hour with a trainer, or shell over hundreds of dollars per hour.
* You must actually attempt the training and do your homework first in order to claim that online dog training didn’t work for you. Reading the material and then giving up doesn’t count!