In-Person Dog or Cat Behavior Consultation (Missoula Area Only)
Missoula residents: modify your dog’s or cat’s unwanted behavior. Get in-person and professional help with resource guarding, leash reactivity, impulse control, aggression, potty training, litterbox issues, cat/dog introductions, and other serious behavior problems today.
Purchase today, and you’ll be emailed a link to book your private behavior consultation. From there, we’ll get to work training your pet together.
Meet with Montana’s ONLY Certified Dog Behavior Consultant to get help today.
All dog behavior consultations from Journey Dog Training include:
- Unlimited email support up to 1 month after the completion of your last appointment.
- Membership to a private Facebook Group for Journey Dog Training Clients.
- Each meeting is a one-hour-long meeting in your home – just you, your pet, and a professional animal behavior consultant.
- Written handouts and training plans to support your training.
- Book as many or as few meetings as you need.
All Journey Dog Training training and behavior modification recommendations are based on years of experience working with over 30 species in zoos, shelters, and private homes using science-based, effective, and force-free training methods.
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but lives in Missoula Montana. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, and as a private dog trainer. When not working on Journey Dog Training, Kayla works at Working Dogs for Conservation. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her dog Barley.