Cat Behavior Modification Video Calls
Get help with modifying your cat’s behavior. We work with cats that don’t use the litterbox, aggressive cats, and fearful cats through this program. Speak to a professional cat behavior consultant via phone or video chat.
Purchase today, and you’ll automatically be emailed a link to book your private course.
All personalized cat behavior courses from Journey Training include:
- Unlimited email support up to 1 month after the completion of your last call.
- Membership in a private Facebook group for Journey Dog Training clients.
- Each call is a one-hour long private dog behavior course – just you and a professional animal behavior consultant.
- A written training plan with detailed, easy-to-follow steps to fix your pet’s problems.
- Book as many or as few calls as you need
All Journey Training Online Cat Behavior Courses are based on years of experience working with over 30 species in zoos, shelters, and private homes using science-based, effective, and force-free training methods.
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but currently lives on the Panamerican Highway. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, and as a private dog trainer. She is currently putting her knowledge to use as a freelance writer while she builds Journey Dog Training. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her dog Barley and her boyfriend Andrew.