Start your journey to a better life with your pet.
Convenient, affordable, personalized cat and dog behavior courses. Any problem, any schedule.
Talk with a professional animal behavior consultant today.
Pick the IAABC accredited animal behavior consultant for your pet behavior advice. These companies did!
Jordan, Sydney, and Journey Dog Training
Jordan contacted Journey Dog Training when she was about to get a new roommate. Her dog, Sydney, had no manners and her roommate was scared of Sydney’s incessant jumping and barking.
After finishing with our pet behavior help calls, Jordan reports:
Sydney politely greets guests and other dogs
Sydney now "sits to say please" and is overall much calmer
Jordan's roommate is no longer scared of Sydney
Jordan understands dog training and behavior, helping her help Sydney
What is does Journey Dog Training offer and how does it work?
Get easy-to-follow and immediately effective animal training solutions today.
We offer over expert behavior help for dogs, cats, and parrots via phone and video chat with email follow-ups.
Benefits of working with Journey Dog Training
- 1/3 the cost of expert in-home dog behavior consulting
- Access an animal behavior consultant from anywhere in the world
- Save time by cutting the commute
- More flexible scheduling and expanded hours
- Fearful or aggressive animals don't have to meet a stranger
View Cat Behavior Courses View Cat Behavior Courses
Personalized Pet Behavior Help That Works
Your pet does not need a “proven system” or a “7-step program.” Your pet needs a personalized plan that involves your home, pet, and goals individually.
Your Journey Dog Training personal training plan involves considerations for:
- Your experience, time budget, and financial allowance
- Your pet’s genetics, epigenetics, and breeding
- Your pet’s past socialization, training, and experience
- Your pet’s diet, outlets, and environment
This all helps us create comprehensive plans that work for you.
Learn about my years of consulting for animal shelters, helping aggressive dogs, and training falcons, hippos, and parrots.
Get to know your trainer