3 x 1 Hour Remote Dog or Cat Behavior Consultations
Save money by purchasing three one-hour behavior consultation phone calls. You can schedule these calls at your convenience – on per week for three weeks, one per month for three months, and so on.
Modify your dog’s or cat’s unwanted behavior. Get help with resource guarding, leash reactivity, impulse control, resource guarding, aggression, potty training, litterbox issues, cat/dog introductions, and other behavior problems today.
Purchase today, and you’ll be emailed a link to book your private course with one of our pet behavior experts. From there, we’ll get to work training your pet together.
All personalized dog behavior courses from Journey Dog Training include:
- Unlimited email support up to 1 month after the completion of your last call.
- Membership to a private Facebook Group for Journey Dog Training Clients.
- Each call is a one-hour long private dog or cat behavior course – just you and a professional animal behavior consultant.
- A training plan with easy-to-follow steps to fix your pet’s problems.
- Book as many or as few calls as you need
All Journey Dog Training Online Dog Behavior Courses are based on years of experience working with over 30 species in zoos, shelters, and private homes using science-based, effective, and force-free training methods.
Kayla grew up in northern Wisconsin and studied ecology and animal behavior at Colorado College. She founded Journey Dog Training in 2013 to provide high-quality and affordable dog behavior advice. She’s an avid adventurer and has driven much of the Pan-American Highway with her border collie Barley. She now travels the US in a 2006 Sprinter with her two border collies, Barley and Niffler. Aside from running Journey Dog Training, Kayla also runs the nonprofit K9 Conservationists, where she and the dogs work as conservation detection dog teams.