3 x 1 Hour Remote Dog or Cat Behavior Consultations
Save 20% by purchasing three one-hour behavior consultation phone calls. You can schedule these calls at your convenience – on per week for three weeks, one per month for three months, and so on.
Modify your dog’s or cat’s unwanted behavior. Get help with resource guarding, leash reactivity, impulse control, resource guarding, aggression, potty training, litterbox issues, cat/dog introductions, and other behavior problems today.
Purchase today, and you’ll be emailed a link to book your private course. From there, we’ll get to work training your pet together.
All personalized dog behavior courses from Journey Dog Training include:
- Unlimited email support up to 1 month after the completion of your last call.
- Membership to a private Facebook Group for Journey Dog Training Clients.
- Each call is a one-hour long private dog or cat behavior course – just you and a professional animal behavior consultant.
- A training plan with easy-to-follow steps to fix your pet’s problems.
- Book as many or as few calls as you need
All Journey Dog Training Online Dog Behavior Courses are based on years of experience working with over 30 species in zoos, shelters, and private homes using science-based, effective, and force-free training methods.
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but lives in Missoula Montana. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, and as a private dog trainer. When not working on Journey Dog Training, Kayla works at Working Dogs for Conservation. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her border collie Barley.