Kayla Fratt, Certified Dog Behavior Consultant, answers 5 different questions from readers about canine behavior and dog training.
1) A dog who’s scared of his harness
2) A dog who’s scared of the car
3) An owner who wants his dog to pee outside instead of on potty pads
4) A dog who’s terrified of his owner after she reprimanded him
5) An owner whose dog barks at night when her boyfriend comes home late at night.
For further reading:
My Site: journeydogtraining.com
My services: journeydogtraining.com/shop
My podcast: canineconvos.com
Mat Training: journeydogtraining.com/teach-your-dog-to-be-good-at-pubs-work-and-coffee-shops/
Target Training with a Kitten (short): https://journeydogtraining.com/kitten…
Target Training with a Puppy (long): https://journeydogtraining.com/hand-t…
Dog Decoder App – body language app
Treat and Retreat: https://journeydogtraining.com/treat-…
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but currently lives on the Panamerican Highway. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, and as a private dog trainer. She is currently putting her knowledge to use as a freelance writer while she builds Journey Dog Training. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her dog Barley and her boyfriend Andrew.