Kayla and Amber discuss:
- What inspired Amber to make this course
- What’s included in the course for owners, trainers, and brewery staff
- The top pet peeves that Amber hears from brewery staff members about dogs in their breweries
- How to tell if a dog isn’t brewery-ready
- How can people get involved as trainers, owners, or brewery staff
Amber is also offering a discount to Canine Conversations listeners who are interested in the course! Use code CONVERSATION25 when signing up for the class to get your discount.
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but lives in Missoula Montana. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, as a private dog trainer, and with working detection K9s. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her border collie Barley.