Join Kayla and Marissa discuss continuing education opportunities and the importance of certifications. This episode is designed to help support your educational journey and the resources listed below should give you a great place to start!
- Karen Pryor Academy
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
Books and DVDs:
- IAABC Courses
- Fenzi Dog Sports Academy
- Fenzi Dog Sports Academy, Pet Professional
- Living and Learning with Animals
- Complete Canines – Michael Shikashio’s aggression courses.
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but lives in Missoula Montana. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, as a private dog trainer, and with working detection K9s. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her border collie Barley.