I love making things from scratch. Dog treats, human treats, you name it. But sometimes there just isn’t enough time to prepare healthy, all-natural treats.
That’s where Knead Love comes in. This Natural and organic dog treat company creates treat mixes where you only need to add water.
Combining convenience and health, Knead Love is a great alternative making things from scratch, because they make it from scratch for you!
- 1 Container of Knead Love Baking Mix, your choice in flavor
- Olive oil, or your choice oil, for greasing
- Preheat oven to 325 F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Open up the Knead love container and remove the piping bag provided. Transfer baking mix to piping bag. Fill the empty container to the marked fill line with water and add to piping bag. Knead for 3 minutes or until dough becomes smooth in consistency.
- Cut the tip of the piping bag to desired size and pipe out treats onto the tray. Knead Baking recommends treats that are about 1.5 inches in diameter. I make mine a bit smaller because my dog is smaller.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, depending on desired crispiness level.
These treats were popular with Peanut and with me. They are healthy, organic, and contain only ingredients I would use if I was making my own treats from scratch. The container provides almost everything you need, making them quick and easy to create. If you want to try these yummy treats for yourself just go to https://kneadlovebakeshop.com and enter BARLEY15 at checkout for an extra 15% off!
I’m a good ol’ Midwestern transplant that moved to Colorado for mountains and adventure. I love rock climbing, writing, and eating cookies. When I’m not on the side of a cliff you can find me walking my dog, Peanut, playing piano, and blogging about my climbing adventures on The Gobi Gazette.