This post contains affiliate links. Sites like Amazon and Chewy give us a small amount of $ if you purchase something using a link from us (at no extra cost to you).
We also run advertisements on the site. Please understand that the ads are randomly generated and we do not control which ads you see when.
Kayla speaks to Ursa Acree of Canis Major Dog Training in Denver Colorado about preparing to bring your new puppy home.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Shopping list (All links go to Chewy.com or Amazon, we get a small payment if you purchase at those links – this funds the podcast and comes at no cost to you).
- Bowls or feeders
- X pen or crate or both (Kayla uses this pen and this crate)
- Washable blankets/towels (get these at a thrift store)
- White noise machine (Kayla uses her Google home mini)
- Lightweight leash and harness (Niffler wears a Django harness)
- Toys – chewing, enrichment, and otherwise (see below for some options)