This post contains affiliate links. Sites like Amazon and Chewy give us a small amount of $ if you purchase something using a link from us (at no extra cost to you).
We also run advertisements on the site. Please understand that the ads are randomly generated and we do not control which ads you see when.
As things start to heat up outside you may notice the temperature taking a toll on your dog. Cool him off with this quick and easy recipe that is packed with antioxidants and can even help whiten your dog’s teeth!
You can even freeze this as a Kong Stuffing!
- 1 Banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 C. Strawberries, chopped frozen
- ¼ C. Greek yogurt
- Combine banana, strawberry, and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place 1-4 tablespoons in a bowl, depending on the size of your dog, and allow them to enjoy some refreshing and cool deliciousness!
- Store any remaining slushy mix in the freezer for up to two months. When ready to use, allow to thaw at room temperature until it returns to a soft slushy state, about 1-2 hours.
I’m a good ol’ Midwestern transplant that moved to Colorado for mountains and adventure. I love rock climbing, writing, and eating cookies. When I’m not on the side of a cliff you can find me walking my dog, Peanut, playing piano, and blogging about my climbing adventures on The Gobi Gazette.