As things start to heat up outside you may notice the temperature taking a toll on your dog. Cool him off with this quick and easy recipe that is packed with antioxidants and can even help whiten your dog’s teeth!
You can even freeze this as a Kong Stuffing!
- 1 Banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 C. Strawberries, chopped frozen
- ¼ C. Greek yogurt
- Combine banana, strawberry, and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place 1-4 tablespoons in a bowl, depending on the size of your dog, and allow them to enjoy some refreshing and cool deliciousness!
- Store any remaining slushy mix in the freezer for up to two months. When ready to use, allow to thaw at room temperature until it returns to a soft slushy state, about 1-2 hours.