Keeping Kids Safe and Dogs Happy: Stopping Dog Aggression to Children
Get help if your dog is aggressive towards your child here.
Our goal is to help you understand why your dog is being aggressive, help you stop your dog from biting, and overall help you with your aggressive dog by keeping your kids safe and rehabilitating your dog.
What you get:
- Video training demonstrations on how to train aggressive dogs posted to the Facebook group every week.
- Video training lecture posted to the Facebook group per week.
- Written lectures emailed to you each week to help you fix your aggressive dog.
- Written homework and quizzes emailed to you each week
- The ability to ask specific questions (about the material, your training, your dog, and/or your children) in the Facebook group.
- The ability to post videos of your training to the Facebook group for feedback from me.
- BONUS – we’ll schedule the video lectures and training demos at a time that works for the most students possible so that you can interact with me LIVE as much as possible!
28 in stock
This 6-week class will take place over email and a private Facebook group and is available for $120.
This class is meant to stop dog aggression, set you and your dog up for success, help teach the dog some coping skills, and learn to recognize problems and problem-solve.
The class will run from 1/20/2019 until 3/8/2019. The course will be capped at 30 students. Course start dates may be delayed if fewer than six (6) students enroll.
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but currently lives on the Panamerican Highway. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, and as a private dog trainer. She is currently putting her knowledge to use as a freelance writer while she builds Journey Dog Training. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her dog Barley and her boyfriend Andrew.