BOOM! CRACK! Fireworks, Thunderstorms, and Your Dog
This 36-minute webinar covers all you need to know about loud noises and your dog:
- Myths about loud noises and dogs
- Keeping your dog safe
- Recognizing stress signals in your dog
- What to do if it’s loud out RIGHT NOW
- What to do if it’s going to be loud tomorrow
- What to do if you want to help your dog get through loud noises in a few weeks
After you purchase, you’ll get an email with me for instructions on how to download!
Fireworks and thunderstorms are scary for many dogs – but it doesn’t have to be that way!
There are many strategies that you can learn to help your dogs feel more comfortable with booms and cracks. In this pre-recorded webinar, we’ll cover strategies for teaching your dogs to tolerate loud noises ahead of fireworks season.
We’ll also cover a variety of training games, triage strategies, and even pharmaceutical help to get you and your dog through the night.
We’ll also discuss common questions, like whether comforting your dog will make the problem worse and what to do if you want to go join the party but your pup is nervous.