Left Alone! Solving Your Dog’s Separation Anxiety
$60 for the 6-Week Class
What you get:
- Six week online class about treating separation anxiety in dogs
- Private Facebook group for discussions, sharing videos, and more
- Video training lectures emailed directly to you.
- Written lectures emailed to you each week to help you cure your dog’s separation anxiety
- Written homework and journaling exercises emailed to you every week
This 6-week self-study class on treating your dog’s separation anxiety will take place over email and a private Facebook group.
This class is meant to set you and your dog up for success, help teach the dog some coping skills, and learn to recognize problems and problem-solve.
Our goal is to help you teach your dog to be alone without anxiety. We’ll cover signs of separation anxiety, treating separation anxiety, medications for canine anxiety, and more!
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but currently lives on the Panamerican Highway. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, and as a private dog trainer. When not working on Journey Dog Training, Kayla works at Working Dogs for Conservation. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her dog Barley.