Stop Your Dog From Jumping: Polite Greetings 101
Do you yearn for a dog that doesn’t jump up, politely greets guests, calmly passes strange dogs, and is generally EASY to live with?
Our 29-page e-book is made for people like you. Written by a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant, this book covers how to stop your dog from jumping, how to stop your dog from barking, and how to teach impulse control with games.
If you’d like automated email reminders for your homework and other lessons in this book, be sure to select “yes” after the billing details!
This book covers:
- The tools you’ll need to stop your dog from jumping
- How to care for your dog’s physical needs so she’s calmer
- How to care for your dog’s mental needs so she’s ready to learn
- Impulse control games
- How to prevent problems before they start
- A 15-day protocol for polite greeting behaviors
- An introduction to clicker training
- An introduction to teaching your dog to do something INSTEAD OF the unwanted behaviors you’re seeing.
Plus (optional), you’ll get homework reminders sent to your inbox so you can’t fall behind! Be sure to give us your email after your billing details if you’re interested in that.
Kayla is from Ashland, Wisconsin but lives in Missoula Montana. She holds a degree in biology from Colorado College and has spent years working in zoos, animal shelters, and as a private dog trainer. When not working on Journey Dog Training, Kayla works at Working Dogs for Conservation. She is a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. She shares her life with her dog Barley.