Stop Your Dog From Jumping: Polite Greetings 101
Do you yearn for a dog that doesn’t jump up, politely greets guests, calmly passes strange dogs, and is generally EASY to live with?
Our 29-page e-book is made for people like you. Written by a Certified Dog Behavior Consultant, this book covers how to stop your dog from jumping, how to stop your dog from barking, and how to teach impulse control with games.
If you’d like automated email reminders for your homework and other lessons in this book, be sure to select “yes” after the billing details!
This book will automatically download via your browser after purchase and an additional link will be provided in your receipt.
This book covers:
- The tools you’ll need to stop your dog from jumping
- How to care for your dog’s physical needs so she’s calmer
- How to care for your dog’s mental needs so she’s ready to learn
- Impulse control games
- How to prevent problems before they start
- A 15-day protocol for polite greeting behaviors
- An introduction to clicker training
- An introduction to teaching your dog to do something INSTEAD OF the unwanted behaviors you’re seeing.
Plus (optional), you’ll get homework reminders sent to your inbox so you can’t fall behind! Be sure to give us your email after your billing details if you’re interested in that.
Kayla grew up in northern Wisconsin and studied ecology and animal behavior at Colorado College. She founded Journey Dog Training in 2013 to provide high-quality and affordable dog behavior advice. She’s an avid adventurer and has driven much of the Pan-American Highway with her border collie Barley. She now travels the US in a 2006 Sprinter with her two border collies, Barley and Niffler. Aside from running Journey Dog Training, Kayla also runs the nonprofit K9 Conservationists, where she and the dogs work as conservation detection dog teams.