How to Stop Dog Aggression
Re-socialize and rehabilitate your aggressive dog, stop your dog from biting and snapping, and understand why your dog is aggressive with this thorough and easy-to-follow book.
This 35-page book helps you get started with training your dog not to be aggressive using humane, science-based training techniques that WORK.
After purchase, the book should automatically download and a link to download will also be sent to your email. Please reply to your receipt email if you cannot locate the PDF.
This book will discuss:
- How to train an aggressive dog
- The different types of dog aggression:
- Dog aggression towards people
- Dog aggression towards other dogs
- Territorial dog aggression
- Food aggression in a dog
- What to do with an aggressive dog to keep everyone safe
- How to stop a dog from growling at family members
- Why your dog is aggressive
- What to do if your dog has bitten someone
- Whether or not you should rehome or euthanize your aggressive dog
- Early signs of aggression in your dog’s body language
Inside this book:
- Nature vs. nurture: understanding your dog’s aggression
- Canine body language for safety
- Does my dog need behavioral medication?
- A worksheet on your dog’s level of aggression
- How to keep everyone safe around your dog starting tonight
- Counterconditioning and desensitization to teach your dog not to be upset by things
- Teaching your dog an alternative behavior so he’s got a new strategy instead of aggression
- 5 steps to take care of your dog and help him/her de-stress
- What if we mess up? Dealing with slip-ups with safety and grace.
- I can’t take this anymore: what to do if you can’t keep your aggressive dog.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.